Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name: Sabali

RP (Ingame) Name: Sabali

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122969304

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): Grenamir#3080

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): Central

Age (Minimum 14): 19

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Under 5 recommended): I have 0 Warnings on this server

Do you have past experience of being a Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): Yes I have some time of being an admin on some small servers that have long since been deleted.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: At the moment I can spend 4 hours and more on the server.

What values would you add to the team? (175 words minimum): The values that I would be able to add to the team and community would be Integrity and accountability because having integrity means that you need to do the right thing even if nobody is looking and with that, you need to have a certain level of accountability to be responsible. I am also amazing at working as a team because everyone needs to work together to make this a wonderful community. I also bring my honesty to the table when talking about my values I can say honesty is the best value I have, other than my passion because with my passion for things I stay at it and never give up, But with my honesty, I can Evaluate whether or not my passion is right for me. Meaning if I see the quality of my work on this server is becoming lower I would retire from being staff because I don't want to harm the community in any type of way. I doubt my passion would burn out though because I would enjoy the painting of everyone's fun and safety while playing in this community.

Why do you want to be a staff? (175 words minimum): Well, I would say this is what anyone would think, but I can only speak for myself. I can confidently say that I want to be a staff member because of the power that comes with it. now I know that most people associate someone saying something like that to be negative, but for me, the power to maintain and keep the community flowing smoothly is the type of power I am talking about wanting to have. Overall I desire to make this community a fun and safe place for anyone who wants to play on it. I myself have had some bad experiences on different servers on Garry's mod because I have over 4,000 hours on it. With that large number, I have learned what type of game community Garry's mod is, and that is an outlet to have fun and escape reality. The main goal for me that makes me want to be a staff member on any server is to have fun and make sure everyone else is having fun and of course to make this a safe space to just chill out at.

Tell us more about yourself (150 words minimum): Salutations, A few more things about me would be that I have been playing PC games since I was in middle school, I have just started skateboarding again so I have to work on it if I want any chance of being something like a pro boarder. I am 19 and I recently graduated last year. I don't really have much to say about myself other than I played the clarinet and high school and I am pretty good at the game Rust. I am excited to have this opportunity to be able to be a staff member on this server because I love Garry's mod and for the most part I have been a fan of the doctor who tv show for years I started off with the Christopher Eccleston (aka the ninth doctor) and then started watching from there. I remember there being a Garry's mod server for doctor who years ago but then it was gone and I was sad because I can say at the time I was just a young kid and I thought it was boring but the more and more I watched doctor who the more I wanted to play multiplayer Garry's mod with people having other tardis.

Status
Not open for further replies.