Not open for further replies.

Sebastian

Steam Name:Sebastian

RP (Ingame) Name: (Same as Steam)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148290129

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): Sebastian#6789

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): GMT

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Under 5 recommended): 0

Do you have past experience of being staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): I used to own a GMOD server which become pretty popular with 5 or 6 concurrent players at most times, then that shutdown since I couldn't pay to maintain the server. I also know basic darkrp stuff and how to set it up and manage it and the workings around the gamemode.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: It mostly depends when i'm home, but when i'm home I can usually spend a few hours on the server.

What values would you add to the team?: I can bring my previous experience into play, and moderate the server quite maturely. I can work well at being a team and I can cooperate with people very easily.

Why do you want to be staff?: I like this server, and I can see it has potential with it being pushed in the correct way, and I think I can contribute to the servers success with good moderation skills. I know what to do, and how to do it. I do what I think is best, in the manner of being a staff.

Have you read the rules? (You will be tested): Yes

Tell us more about yourself: I have other 1,600 hours in Garry's Mod, and that's mostly messing around in Sandbox or being in DARKRP.

Last edited:

thetruenova

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'm not supposed to comment on applications as I am no longer staff, but I will say you didn't finish your sentence on the "Do you have past experience of being staff", you ended it at 'the'.

Sebastian

I'm not supposed to comment on applications as I am no longer staff, but I will say you didn't finish your sentence on the "Do you have past experience of being staff", you ended it at 'the'.
Thanks for pointing that out to me, copy pasting from writing it in the background seemed to have failed me.

thetruenova

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hello, lad. I got my position back and I'm now Owner, I will discuss your application with the new Head of Staff and we will reply with our decision shortly.

thetruenova

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Alright, fella? We've looked at your application and we have decided to accept your application. Your roles and ranks will be set shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.