DEAD

Steam Name: [EN]MЯ.ᗫΣΔᗫ

RP (Ingame) Name: Dead

SteamID: 76561198172923279

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): yes - MΓ.ᗫΣΔᗫ#4249

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): GMT

Age (Minimum 14): 22

How many warnings do you have on the server?(Under 5 recommended): 0

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): yes i have been on a few servers most dead now but ive been a bit of everything from mod to super-admin a lot of star wars rp's and some dark rp

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: not enterally sure as much as i can

Why do you want to be staff? (175 words minimum): in the past yes ive been admin all that but them servers are dead now that suck but opens up new doors to see and be in a community that is active and having fun not being trolled or messed around with or help some1 out if needed there is also to be more involved not to be here completely dead helping the community grow

What values would you add to the team? (175 words minimum): another opinion, view on things im usually pretty chill no matter the situation level headed maybe a way to say that, but past experience as a admin too sometimes im just up and on for a lot so that would mean active in the server oh and maybe one day money

Tell us more about yourself (150 words minimum): as for about me well i dont really know what to put i like playing pc games ps4 and that too i guess im a big foodie love food then again who dont i have a messed up way of saying stuff sometime feel like i dont make sense but i try my best other time i just dont know what to say but right now in my life not a lot is happening erm of and im dead hi hi hello hope you consider me i wish to help you grow how right now i dont know probably just playing and being on but in the future more better addons to build up more on what is there

thetruenova

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hello. Thank you for your interest in becoming a staff member. I have contacted you on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.